On this page you can read our privacy statement. We’ll explain how we handle your personal data and privacy and how we secure this information. If we use your data, we always follow the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To do our job properly, we use these personal data:
- Name and address;
- Date of birth;
- BSN (citizen service number);
- Phone number and e-mail address.
Do you receive benefits through Fijnder? Then we also use these data:
- your finances;
- your family situation and relationships.
Is Fijnder helping you find work? Then we may also use these data:
- your education;
- your work experience and skills;
- your work capacity;
- your job-seeking activities.
Sometimes it’s also necessary to use special personal data, such as:
- Medical data. These might be data about your physical and mental health. Sometimes we use these data when you follow a route back to work with us.
- Criminal records. These may be data that show whether you have ever come into contact with the police. Sometimes we use these data when you follow a route back to work with us.
Your data will be handled with care, as described in the GDPR. This means that Fijnder only uses data if the law requires it. Or if you’ve given permission to use them. For example, you have indicated that we can call or e-mail you. We’ll keep your data as long as they’re relevant, or if the law stipulates.
If Fijnder uses your data, you have several rights, such as:
- The right to information; you can ask Fijnder how your data are processed.
- The right of access; you can check whether Fijnder processes your data and how they do so.
- The right to correction; if your data are incorrect, you can request a correction.
- The right to object; you can ask Fijnder to stop using your data.
- The right to be forgotten; you can ask Fijnder to delete your data. Fijnder always does this unless there is no other way. For example, because the law stipulates that your data are kept.
- The right to object; you can object to the use of your data. If an objection is made, Fijnder will cooperate unless there is no other option. For example, because the law stipulates that your data are used.
- The right to data transferability; you must be able to store your data yourself, for personal (re)use.
If you’d like to exercise any of these rights, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com. Or, if you’d prefer to do it by post, you may send a letter to Batterij 12, 7141JL Groenlo. We will respond within four weeks.
Would you like to supplement, improve, or change your data? If so, you can send an e-mail or letter to Fijnder. Clearly state which data you’d like to change. You will receive a response from Fijnder within 4 weeks. To prevent misuse, you must be able to prove who you are. For example, by showing your passport or identity card.
Sharing with third parties
Normally, Fijnder does not share your data with others. However, sometimes it’s necessary to share your data, for example if the law stipulates it. If we’re working with other organisations that need your data, we will make agreements with them about their level of security and confidentiality, which must be the same as Fijnder’s.
If you have any questions about our privacy statement, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org or: 0544-47 42 00. Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) can also be reached via email@example.com and 0544-47 42 00.
Of course, we’re happy to help you if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data. If we cannot find a solution that’s acceptable to you, you can file a complaint with the privacy regulator, the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Dutch: Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
Learn more about privacy
If you’d like to know more about your privacy rights, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Changes to the privacy statement
This privacy statement can always be changed by Fijnder. When this happens, changes apply from the moment they are published on the Fijnder website. Therefore, we recommend that you review our privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of any possible changes.