ROZ works on behalf of municipalities and municipal services such as Fijnder. ROZ supports entrepreneurs, start-ups, and freelancers with:
- Advice and guidance on successfully starting and doing business.
- Financial possibilities: Bbz (assistance for the self-employed), business credit and temporary income support.
- Coaching by experienced (former) entrepreneurs from the field.
- Training in finance and administration, successful sales, online marketing, and social entrepreneurship.
- Debt assistance in case of serious financial problems.
- Social entrepreneurship.
In most cases you can use ROZ’s services free of charge.
Self-employed and need some help or advice? We’re here to help!